To provide pan-Air Force synthetic environment (SE) coordination and to plan the employment and integration of SE resources.
SECO - Battle Lab
The mission of the SEBL is to develop, demonstrate and evaluate innovative engineering methods for distributed training and mission rehearsal.
- CF18 Advanced Distributed Combats Training System (ADCTS) Part Task Trainer
- Two RAPTOR CF-18 simulators
- Forward Air Control (FAC) simulator
- CF18 Operational Flight and Tactics Trainer (OFTT) - operational Mar 2010
- CF-18 ADCTS integration on to the CFXNet
- Canadian participation with RAF, RAAF and USAF DMO through Exercise Coalition Virtual Flag
- Simulator support to DMOC-led Online Challenge series of distributed simulation events
- Ongoing support to develop AF synthetic environments